Got my iPhone 5 yesterday.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
32GB Black. Three network.

PAC code all sorted (old number moved), synced to iTunes/backed up etc.

3G data is blisteringly fast now (O2 was dog slow) and great 3G reception/speed in all sorts of places where it struggled before on O2. (Well done Three.)

Data is unlimited now.

AirPlay performance as good as ever. (Never had any problems there anyway.)

Display quality is fantastic.

Now paying £5 less per month than old (O2) contract and £4 less than equivalent new O2 contract. (Although O2 could only offer 1GB data.)

Much of my happiness is down to better contract/better 3G reception/faster 3G speed/unlimited data etc. but the iPhone 5 is certainly the icing on the cake.

I know i'm going to get a 'beating' for liking my new iPhone but I don't care :)

Note: This should in no way be interpreted as criticism of any other type, or brand, of phone as I have never tried them.

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
32GB Black. Three network.

PAC code all sorted (old number moved), synced to iTunes/backed up etc.

3G data is blisteringly fast now (O2 was dog slow) and great 3G reception/speed in all sorts of places where it struggled before on O2. (Well done Three.)

Data is unlimited now.

AirPlay performance as good as ever. (Never had any problems there anyway.)

Display quality is fantastic.

Now paying £5 less per month than old (O2) contract and £4 less than equivalent new O2 contract. (Although O2 could only offer 1GB data.)

Much of my happiness is down to better contract/better 3G reception/faster 3G speed/unlimited data etc. but the iPhone 5 is certainly the icing on the cake.

I know i'm going to get a 'beating' for liking my new iPhone but I don't care :)

Note: This should in no way be interpreted as criticism of any other type, or brand, of phone as I have never tried them.

I had another look at the 5 yesterday and thought how nice the display was. How about taking some pictures and uploading, on the 4s it is so easy. As soon as you connect it up, it asks do you want to upload photos. Congrats btw!

D

Deleted member 2457

One thing I have yet to master on the 4s is how do you check to see how much credit you have left? It used to tell me, now it has stopped? Cheers.

jjbomber

Not sure why you're expecting a beating. It's cheaper per month, has better reception, faster 3G, ticks every box really. Add that you can sell your old phone just before Christmas for an even bigger plus in the £s column.

A

Anonymous

I love mine. It seems to me to be faster than anything else out there, including the One X and GS3. It's beautifully made too.

Did I say that I love mine :)

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
jjbomber said:
Add that you can sell your old phone just before Christmas for an even bigger plus in the £s column.

I had my old one unlocked by O2 before my contract ended.

My daughter is now going to have it. (Like I have any say in the matter.) I have polished it up and put a new screen protector on it and she has bought a (pink with flowers!!) case for it. It looks stupid now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts