Google Stadia

scene

Sep 25, 2008
Well...
I dithered for ages on this, but at the beginning of October I thought "Why not?" and pre-ordered the Founders Edition.

It's just arrived :D (working from home today)...

Must stay focussed on work...

:unsure:

Anyone else taken the plunge?

D

Deleted member 2457

Well...
I dithered for ages on this, but at the beginning of October I thought "Why not?" and pre-ordered the Founders Edition.

It's just arrived :D (working from home today)...

Must stay focussed on work...

:unsure:

Anyone else taken the plunge?
Got a link to that? Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi gel,

I got mine on pre-order. Not sure if they're still offering the same deal... I got the "founders edition" with a blue controller. You can now get a premier edition, which seems to be the same price, with a white controller. You don't get "Founder" by your name either
Hi mate, looks interesting! Never seen that before.

scene

Sep 25, 2008
Hi mate, looks interesting! Never seen that before.
I'll update you when I've played some more - got two free games with it - one of which was the Destiny 2 Bundle...
I had a quick 1/2hr play with it on the weekend and it looked pretty good, wouldn't know I wasn't playing on the PS/4 - in fact picture seemed better (Was on 4K screen rather than the HD Kuro)

D

Deleted member 2457

I'll update you when I've played some more - got two free games with it - one of which was the Destiny 2 Bundle...
I had a quick 1/2hr play with it on the weekend and it looked pretty good, wouldn't know I wasn't playing on the PS/4 - in fact picture seemed better (Was on 4K screen rather than the HD Kuro)
Thanks mate.

MiltonRose

Feb 8, 2021
I tried this service recently, but I am very worried about the lack of synchronization with other launchers and the need to buy games in Google Stadia

nuur23

Feb 21, 2021
I still think that Stadia has a long way to compete with Sony and Microsoft but it is certainly going in the right direction.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts