Google Chromecast with Google TV

sjw1234

Jul 22, 2022
Visit site
I highly recommend searching for "chromecast tv hdmi signal dropout site before buying this device.

It is only compatible with about 50% of TVs in the market and just cuts out randomly all the time

(Link edited by moderation - please don't post unsolicited links to external websites.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hifiman2007

Mar 3, 2020
Visit site
I say soundwise it shows how linn, naim etc completely steal from customers by charging 30 times as much for similar performance from music streaming sites.

Amazononfire

Jan 18, 2024
Visit site
I highly recommend searching for "chromecast tv hdmi signal dropout site before buying this device.

It is only compatible with about 50% of TVs in the market and just cuts out randomly all the time

(Link edited by moderation - please don't post unsolicited links to external websites.)
Help to provide some context to an excellent device. All Chromecast devices require a TV with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) 1.3 or higher built-in. HDCP 2.2 is required to support 4K content. Most televisions that are 5 years old or newer and have HDMI ports will have at least one port that supports HDCP 2.2.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts