Good gesture from Dali

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My toddler son managed to make a hole in a ikon 6 grill. The speakers were only few weeks old. I called Dali UK and the dali UK guy promised me to replace the grill free. But after a long wait and endless mails and phone calls, there was no response from the Dali UK. So i was pushed to call the guys at Denmark (Dali factory) , I got a lightening response and got the grills in the same week. If you guys have any problem with Dali , i would suggest to call the factory.

A

Anonymous

great to hear this!.......although i have to say in the defence of the "dali UK guy"........he was very helpful and in fact went beyond his call of duty to help me........not sure what went wrong there, but glad you got it sorted without being hit with a charge ;)

A

Anonymous

Not at all dude.......it's a nice story.......my original 800s were ex-demo, and cost a considerable amount less than the 5300 pounds the new ones cost.........but had minor damage to the cabinets in transit AFTER i'd seen them.......mr dali uk took full responsibility (even though it was possibly not his fault) and ordered a brand new pair from denmark for the same reduced price!.........so pristine helicon floorstanders in my home for a fraction of the price ;) It was around xmas time......so when i phoned him to thank him, he just said "consider it as an xmas present from us".........! Can i name him on here?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts