Good customer service.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just took delivery of my NAD PP2 phono stage from Rick @ Musicaraft today.( Shame it wasnt an ATC amp! One day!)Hooked it up and had a massive mains hum. My turntables fault not the PP2. Wasnt sure what to do and called Rick for advice. Although he was really busy he took the time to listen to the problem and said hed make a call to someone who could help. 40 mins later I get a call from Glen at Armour Home Electronics.(NADs UK distributor).Problem solved and sounding great.

Customer service the way it should be!

tj27

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
its great when retailer values & helps out their customers, when i get service like that (peter tyson for me) they get the business!!!!

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
always nice to hear - can also say that my own experience of Peter Tysons has been fantastic - always first place I call.

Also had good service from Lintone Audio and Moorgate Acoustics - AV Land were also very good when I ordered an incompatible item.

doesn't take a lot but always remembered

bobbyg81:

Just took delivery of my NAD PP2 phono stage from Rick @ Musicaraft today.( Shame it wasnt an ATC amp! One day!)Hooked it up and had a massive mains hum. My turntables fault not the PP2. Wasnt sure what to do and called Rick for advice. Although he was really busy he took the time to listen to the problem and said hed make a call to someone who could help. 40 mins later I get a call from Glen at Armour Home Electronics.(NADs UK distributor).Problem solved and sounding great.

Customer service the way it should be!

Hi bobbyg81

I am glad that your system is sounding great.
emotion-1.gif

Thanks for your kind words and for your support.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts