emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Cool i just ordered some, hope they work ok for a bit of dodgy djing as well
emotion-2.gif

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
they were always advertised at £149.99 you have to use the voucher code at the top of this post for the £100 to be knocked off - mine listed as being dispatched so should be with me tomorrow

A

Anonymous

Hi, Just tried that, couldn`t find anywere to enter the code. The site would only let me press

the accept now button @ £149.00.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
the voucher code box is on the right hand of the screen - you have to add to basket and log into your account then confirm postal address then will go through to final confirmation page on that page look to right and you will see two little red boxs one saying voucher code - click on that then add code

A

Anonymous

Yup! Just got my brother to order me some, as they won't deliver to Ireland...Great deal, well spotted. Thanks a lot!

Hedgehog

A

Anonymous

Thanks, just ordered a pair, will let you know if everything is ok.

Well spotted guys, thanks again.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
don't get confused these are two different sets of headphones the dr100 in my opinion are expensive at £40 you can get them cheaper and they are poor in comparison to the ns1000 so they are a far better buy

A

Anonymous

I have to apologise for putting up that link as I thought it was the NS100'S.
Sorry girls and boys. Only use the Play.com link.

up the music

Mar 13, 2008
Visit site
Well, I know I shouldn't make impulse purchases having been up all night but I couldn't resist. £50 for a pair of phones well rated at £150 was too good. Account created - order placed.

I started thinking when I posted the other day on kit you've had for ages thread. My Sennheiser HD410's are 27yrs old, it might be time for an upgrade.

If I get to keep these for 27 years my next pair of headphones will probably be hearing aids. Noise amplifying, not noise cancelling.

Now that's a worrying thought.

ElectroMan

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
matengawhat:don't get confused these are two different sets of headphones the dr100 in my opinion are expensive at £40 you can get them cheaper and they are poor in comparison to the ns1000 so they are a far better buy

Thanks - I did get confused, but eventually realised they were different when I couldn't see any mention of the noise reduction!

emotion-7.gif

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the advice but play don't deliver to the republic of ireland, i'll try ebay thanks again.

A

Anonymous

GOR1972:Thanks for the advice but play don't deliver to the republic of ireland, i'll try ebay thanks again.

And isn't that annoying!! In fact, they make you think they do and then they have all kinds of restrictions. I fell for that when I wanted the Goldrings, too. Fortunately, my brother lives in Scotland, and I ordered them through him.

But Play.com should really ge their act together, if it is in their power, and offer all of their products in Ireland.

Hedgehog

A

Anonymous

I got these and am very pleased (especially as I have a big trip coming up next week) - seem a big improvement on my existing Sennheiser PXC300s. However, digging around I found a review of some audio technica phones on ilounge that look identical (even down to the accessories) so presume Goldring are branding these after an OEM manufacture (Phitek in this case) rather than a Goldring developed product. It doesn't bother me as I'm pleased with the product

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/entry/audio-technica-ath-anc7-quietpoint-active-noise-cancelling-headphones

up the music

Mar 13, 2008
Visit site
I got mine 20 miutes ago. Almosst as comfy as my Sennheiser HD410's and beat them up and leave them dumped in a back alley as far as sound quality is concerned.
These are a cracking buy. Only problem is I'd like a longer cable than 1.8m. Other than that top marks.

A

Anonymous

Are they really better than some Shure's for travelling?!

Shure's block out the noise, and are portable and tiny. Also, they need no batteries!

Why would you cart these around on a big trip?

Not saying you are wrong, more wondering why you think you are right! I was tempted then realised I'd never use them as I have excellent Grados (a few pairs) and nice disposable Shures for dragging around the world.
I nearly clicked, but realised it was cos they were cheap, not something I needed or wanted.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts