Glass speakers??

visionary

Apr 4, 2008
Visit site
I've just come back from a charity bike ride from London to Paris.

In Paris I stopped, as one does, to look in the window of the Sony Centre and there were a pair of glass floor-standing speakers which looked AWESOME!. Are they available in this country? Have any of you heard them or seen a review?

Cold Roses

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
If you are talking about the Waterfall's, these were reviewed in a very recent issue of one of What Hi Fi's rival publications (Andrew - I haven't named the publication and so presume it's ok for me to say this?).

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
visionary:Oui M'sieur, ces sont tres jolies n'est-ce pas? Mais comment est le son?

Sonde-moi, gouverneur...

Je ne les ai jamais entendu, en dehors des expositions … un ou deux. Ils sonnaient OK l…, mais il est difficile de dire...

Mais je pense que les gens qui n'ont pas v‚cu avec des enceintes de verre ne devraient pas jeter des pierres...

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Enceinte acoustique en verre? Erk ahlors! Les empreinte de doigt!
emotion-3.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
chebby:Glass speakers could look quite cool partnered with the transparent DNM pre and power amps in some minimalist (and dust free) environment.

Retour … la terre avec une bosse, je pense que vous trouverez ...

idc

1978:
idc:Je pense que les L'au falls look tres bons et grande. Ou et La Gare s'il vous plaite?

???? IDC ??????????????????????? - ?????????????? ?

Today at work I had to arrange translation for Ukrainian, Romanian and Igbo. I confused the Igbo translator when I thought he was there for the Ukrainian.

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
idc:1978:
idc:Je pense que les L'au falls look tres bons et grande. Ou et La Gare s'il vous plaite?

???? IDC ??????????????????????? - ?????????????? ?

Today at work I had to arrange translation for Ukrainian, Romanian and Igbo. I confused the Igbo translator when I thought he was there for the Ukrainian.

Interpretor? Two different professions which may sometimes overlap, but have surprisingly different skill sets.

1978????????????????????????????????????????????
emotion-5.gif
(????????)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts