Given Sky the Boot

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Signed up for BT Infinity today, engineer coming to install it on 16 July, can't wait.

Fed up with only getting 0.6 mg from Sky. Dropped movie channels as well as we never watch them.l Serves Sky right, I complained many times about the speed but they never investigated it properly, so now I hope to enjoy some superfast broadband

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
You should be getting much more than .6 meg Paul. You're out of Rushey Green exchange (In Canadian Ave opp the sports ground), so you're not too far from the exchange to warrant such low speeds. I'm surprised Sky haven't investigated this further.... Oh well, you've not got to worry for too much longer. :)

grifz

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Had sky broadband for about a year . They kept lowering my broadband gain. They used to do the same put my broadband speed under 1mb . I always checked my speeds through speedtest.net . After 30 mins on there technical centre they would eventually return my precious 3mb speed.

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Big Chris said:
You should be getting much more than .6 meg Paul. You're out of Rushey Green exchange (In Canadian Ave opp the sports ground), so you're not too far from the exchange to warrant such low speeds. I'm surprised Sky haven't investigated this further.... Oh well, you've not got to worry for too much longer. :)

This is what I kept telling Sky, I told them they were were paying BT to carry their signal and they should get BT to investigate the problem which was outside the house, but they never would, so they have lost my business. Pity you don't still work for them BC, I would enjoy seeing you up the pole outside my house!:rofl:

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Sky have just emailed me to say they have upgraded (free) me to unlimited broadband, but the speed is just the same.
smiley-cry.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts