Giant I Pod with Speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there,

I'm looking for a mp3 Hi Fi system that can play all files I've currently got on my PC's iTunes.

Currently, I'm playing my music over PC speakers (ie, music quality is not the best and I always have to start my PC first). The easiest way forward seems to be to buy an I Pod and a speakersset for the I Pod; however, I hesitate to buy the I Pod since I find it too expensive and I don't need anything portable. I'd like to have something with a screen though that works similar to iTunes menu-wise - sth like a giant I Pod with speakers, I reckon.

The Sony Gigajuke looked promising. Here the problem is that transferring mp3s on the harddrive of the system takes "real time".

Has anybody got a suggestion?

Best wishes from Edinburgh,

Rabinow81

Binman

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Are you totally sure that importing MP3's from your computer would be done in real time?

I thought you just copied the mp3's to a external USB hard disk, then plugged the hard disk into the gigajuke?

You could also look at a Squeezebox Touch, but you would need to add speakers and an amp to this, or some active speakers.

A

Anonymous

Hi Binman,

Thanks for your reply. The Squeezebox looks indeed promising. I go into this.

Yes, the Sony member of staff explained to me that transferring libaries would take real time.

Best, R81

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts