Getting Rega Planar 2

Bod

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey so I can get my hands on a second hand (maybe more like third hand) Rega Planar 2 in good nick with RB250 arm and AT95E cartridge. Would people recommend this as a first turntable? The other option im considering is the Pro-Ject essential for £20 less. I've heard good things about both and both are at the upper limits of my budget.

What would people think is a fair price to pay?

I'm off to see and listen to the Rega later but as a novice it would be the same as me looking under the bonnet of a second hand car (I don't drive!). What should I be looking and listening out for?

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
IMO I'd go with the Rega. Even if all else was equal that RB250 arm is a gem, and should you wish to, both the arm and the turntable will withstand future cartridge upgrades without getting outclassed. What to listen for? Well as daft as it sounds, you're really only listening to see if you like the sound of it. Though ideally you could do with hearing it compared to the Pro-Ject.

Bod

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Got the Rega, £120 plus the guy even drove me home so I wouldn't have to take it on the train. Can't say fairer than that. Currently I'm having to crank up the volume to Max untill I can get hold of a preamp. I'm realy enjoying the physical side of the fully manual system. Stangely I'm kinda happy is doesnt auto return and you have to take the platter off to adjust the speed.

camcroft

Enjoy.

child-turntable-album-cover.jpg

Sigtielenty

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey there, Confident , I need to tell you that how to choose one particular inexpensive high-class designer watches :D

My partner and i ... see the Internet, and also discovered an online site, too enthusiastic, a lot of low-cost luxury designer watches, also free postage, you are attempting the following individual, a few minutes after, my personal repayment had been productive

.. :D And so on. After a couple of days and nights, We obtained my personal really like timepieces, once i obtained your cherished watches, way too content, extremely surprised! good artistry as well as reasonably priced, the key is low cost , goto Luxury Watches :)

Replicas
IWC Watches designer watches tend to be directed at middle-class men and women, to ensure more and more people possess the high-class europe wrist watches.the actual replica watches today recently been accepted by a lot of countries around the globe. Even so, how to choose a high-quality replicas designer watches coming from a great deal online owner ?i believe the particular motion is critical.

Replica Watches Amazon rolex and Breitling timepieces are extremely renowned along with well-known branded wrist watches. They're known for their style. Their operate can be comparable to virtually any watch which is to demonstrate some time. Most brand name timepieces are extremely costly while they each one is popular. Everybody wants to obtain any brand name observe and not all are able to afford printed enjoy. Rolex replica can be found that are same such as the authentic printed timepieces, operate exact same much like the initial printed designer watches but they are less expensive as opposed to unique brand name designer watches.

Today, you can find rolex replica with almost all the retail stores. You may also purchase a look-alike on-line. However, whether or not you get them at the store or on the internet, you'll need to be watchful about the particular fraudulence linked to these kinds of imitation timepieces. Many retailers, particularly websites, take pleasure in deceitful routines and sell these fake scans in a greater cost as compared to their actual well worth. Often, these types of suppliers also have a tendency to offer designer watches associated with poor quality, which are not actually a replica of the real competitors.

As compared with acquiring IWC Wrist watches replica watch at the retail store, potential risk of staying scammed is really a lot higher although purchasing from an online retailer. For that reason, in order to get the best selection and to do not be totaly ripped off, the few suggestions here will certainly significantly allow you to shop for replica designer watches through an internet keep: The key to avoid being robbed through an online retailer whilst getting a replica of your top quality observe is usually to determine the entire patterns along with backlinks from the website. Badly designed web sites usually indulge in deceitful activities. You must check backlinks over the internet, and if site guide an individual no place or even show an oversight, it is best not to include the web site to check out a better 1.

Sigtielenty

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey there, Confident , I need to tell you that how to choose one particular inexpensive high-class designer watches :D

My partner and i ... see the Internet, and also discovered an online site, too enthusiastic, a lot of low-cost luxury designer watches, also free postage, you are attempting the following individual, a few minutes after, my personal repayment had been productive

.. :D And so on. After a couple of days and nights, We obtained my personal really like timepieces, once i obtained your cherished watches, way too content, extremely surprised! good artistry as well as reasonably priced, the key is low cost , goto Luxury Watches :)

Replicas
IWC Watches designer watches tend to be directed at middle-class men and women, to ensure more and more people possess the high-class europe wrist watches.the actual replica watches today recently been accepted by a lot of countries around the globe. Even so, how to choose a high-quality replicas designer watches coming from a great deal online owner ?i believe the particular motion is critical.

Replica Watches Amazon rolex and Breitling timepieces are extremely renowned along with well-known branded wrist watches. They're known for their style. Their operate can be comparable to virtually any watch which is to demonstrate some time. Most brand name timepieces are extremely costly while they each one is popular. Everybody wants to obtain any brand name observe and not all are able to afford printed enjoy. Rolex replica can be found that are same such as the authentic printed timepieces, operate exact same much like the initial printed designer watches but they are less expensive as opposed to unique brand name designer watches.

Today, you can find rolex replica with almost all the retail stores. You may also purchase a look-alike on-line. However, whether or not you get them at the store or on the internet, you'll need to be watchful about the particular fraudulence linked to these kinds of imitation timepieces. Many retailers, particularly websites, take pleasure in deceitful routines and sell these fake scans in a greater cost as compared to their actual well worth. Often, these types of suppliers also have a tendency to offer designer watches associated with poor quality, which are not actually a replica of the real competitors.

As compared with acquiring IWC Wrist watches replica watch at the retail store, potential risk of staying scammed is really a lot higher although purchasing from an online retailer. For that reason, in order to get the best selection and to do not be totaly ripped off, the few suggestions here will certainly significantly allow you to shop for replica designer watches through an internet keep: The key to avoid being robbed through an online retailer whilst getting a replica of your top quality observe is usually to determine the entire patterns along with backlinks from the website. Badly designed web sites usually indulge in deceitful activities. You must check backlinks over the internet, and if site guide an individual no place or even show an oversight, it is best not to include the web site to check out a better 1.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts