Get a load of this:

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Here at http://theslip.nin.com/ Totally free, creative commons license, no copyright issues what-so-ever. The future of the music industry IMO;) It's also genius because it's a brand new Nine Inch Nails album = and I just downloaded the 24bit/96Khz wavs freely available and it's awesome.

A

Anonymous

MY GOD, put on corona radiate (track 8) to find out how good the bass in in your system!

edit HOLY HELL and track 9, the four of us...

A

Anonymous

haha you beat me to it, It's only two months since the last one! this sounds a lot from fragile-esque than the previous 3 though, I'ms liking it a lot.

A

Anonymous

Can anyone suggest a torrent to use to open the Wave/flac etc versions?

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Its very interesting. Just downloading the 24/96 files now. Can't see how it's the future of the industry (unless you mean high quality downloads, rather than free HQ downloads :) ). I can't see me buying an inferior CD copy, now I have the high resolution files, for free.
Didn't end up buying the 'free' Radiohead album either.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="GWindy"]Can anyone suggest a torrent to use to open the Wave/flac etc versions?[/quote]

I use Azureas - which is as good as any I've used. (Although my DL rate is fluctuating between a measly 50 Kps to around 250 Kps

A

Anonymous

Thanks, downloading it now! cant wait to compare the MP3 format against the rest!

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Must have taken an age to dowload the .wav files. The flac version took me about 2 hrs using BitTornado.
Then had to download Flac for Windows to allow WMP to play the files
Then had to download and install Media Monkey to convert the FLAC files into MP3 vbr files to stream to my PS3. (Not sure I like Media Monkey, by the way).
What a performance!

A

Anonymous

Took about 2 hours to download (the MP3 took about 10sec's!). Was impressed with the difference playing the two versions on my PC/ i have Logitech X-540 speakers and X-Fi gamer extreme sound card (Love my games!!). Not sure if I'll burn to CD to play on HiFi - Im not the biggest NIN fan but intresting experiment and not a bad Album.

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="GWindy"]Took about 2 hours to download (the MP3 took about 10sec's!). Was impressed with the difference playing the two versions on my PC/ i have Logitech X-540 speakers and X-Fi gamer extreme sound card (Love my games!!). Not sure if I'll burn to CD to play on HiFi - Im not the biggest NIN fan but intresting experiment and not a bad Album.[/quote]
Yes, I have the same sound card.
The FLAC version sounded great via my Beresford DAC and Grado SR80s. I used Media Monkey to convert the FLAC into a high quality MP3....have yet to try streaming it to my PS3 so I can listen to it thru my Onk 606/Muso speakers.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Just converting the 24/96 files to 24/48 flac files now. I am guessing this will be the best I can get through my squeezebox (only goes up to 48).
hmm transporter...hmm

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts