Galaxy Note 3 phablet or samsung tab s 4g LTE SM-t705

ibl0010

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Note 3 smart phone phablet or samsung tab S SM-T705 LTE 4g version: Which would you choose as a smart phone and tablet all in one device entertainment.? One has 5.7 inches screen and the other one has 8.4 inches screen.

jjbomber

ibl0010 said:
Note 3 smart phone phablet or samsung tab S SM-T705 LTE 4g version: Which would you choose as a smart phone and tablet all in one device entertainment.? One has 5.7 inches screen and the other one has 8.4 inches screen.

It all depends what prople use their phpne for. Apparently making phone calls is 5th, so those who use them for emails, social media, cameras etc should go for the tab with a bluetooth headset. Those who want a phone as a phone, go for the Note, surely the biggest game changer in mobile phones of the last 5 years.

expat_mike

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a Note 3 and rate it highly.

The key factors when I bought it, were that the phone would play Flac files with good sound quality, plus the phone could also take photos and videos, at full HD resolution. One of my friends had already upgraded from the Note 2, and was able to show me the picture and video quality, and these were the deciding factors for me.

In practice the phone gets mainly used for taking photos and videos, plus web access, and sending text messaages. Phone calls are a minority use.

I also use an Ipad for web access, where a larger display is helpful (eg Google Maps), so I do find both a phablet and tablet useful tools to have.

Hope this helps.

TRENDING THREADS