Full of meaty goodness. . .

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The Monopulses are magnificent - just wish we'd had a pair in something other than green to show you all! (Mind you, last time they won a five-star review it was of a bright pink pair....)

And thanks for the feedback on the whopper of an issue. We're already well into January's even-bigger offering....

daveh75

plastic penguin:

Received the December edition today. I have to say this is a very decent read. It's good to see Monopulse with a new model, strange looks but cracking sound.

Pages of other good stuff too. . .
yep got mine today also, only had a quick peruse.... but looks like a cracking issue

Clare Newsome:

The Monopulses are magnificent - just wish we'd had a pair in something other than green to show you all! (Mind you, last time they won a five-star review it was of a bright pink pair....)

And thanks for the feedback on the whopper of an issue. We're already well into January's even-bigger offering....

Hence the title. . .
emotion-5.gif

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
plastic penguin:What also came as a nice surprise, is the price of Blue Ray DVD players: the price has plummeted & according the review, the quality is going in the opposite direction. Although it doesn't apply to poor mortals like meself: I still have an old CRT
emotion-9.gif

Don`t worry P.P. You are not alone. I too still have an old CRT. I`m now waiting for reviews of the new Phillips award winning LCD with back lighting. My missus is keen on this one as it`s silver but I think she`ll change her mind when she finds out the price!

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:survivor:Don't stop believin'.... Ha - a Journey song on X Factor on Saturday - the world is a better place (even if it was Daniel......)

I just this second changed my signature because of the Genesis album I was listening to!

Anyway, that`s not important. As you say, a Journey song on the X Factor!

Annoying thing is of course that 92% of the people who witnessed this earth shattering event only know `Open Arms` as a Mariah `cover version` Carey track!
emotion-12.gif

By the way, sorry to lose Laura. I think the way is being paved for a first group win.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts