Frustration

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can someone please tell me if Phillips have stopped making Tv"s. I have been waiting for months to read reviews of the new L.C.D. Tv"s. How long does it takefor a new lcd / plasmq to be reviewed, a week, a month, a year, you tell me. Im getting so frustrated, and when a review has been completed it it only just one size instead of reviewing all sizes that are available on the market.

I would very much like a review on the New Sony W3000 all sizes,and the Sony X3500 all sizes, you never know miracles might happen.

From Sunshine.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
We've reviewed the new Philips 32PFL9632D and Sony KDL-32D3000 in the latest Ultimate Guide to Digital TV, on sale this week. The Guide includes reviews of more than 100 flatscreen TVs, and we try and cover as many as possible, but the enormous number of flatscreens now on the market, and huge variety of screen sizes available, means it's hard to cover every single one in every manufacturer's range.

Also, there's often quite a time lag between the new models being announced and review samples being available. We sometimes get equally frustrated, as obviously we want to review all the new sets, just as much as you want to read about them.

I'll pass your comments on to Philips and Sony.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'd add that Philips has been on a totally different range-refresh cycle to the other manufacturers, with its new models only just hitting the shops. You'll be seeing more Philips TV reviews - including a test of the Aurea - before Christmas.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts