Froza Motorsport 3

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Got my copy this morning! Over 400 cars, LOADS of amazing looking tracks..including the world famous Nurburgring! Customisation is unbelievable..graphics engine is amazing! Damage modelling is very good! Must say this game is excellent and looks like a GT5 killer to me, if that ever comes out!
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:

Ah, so it's about racing Volkswagens then...

herbie-volkswagen-230751_360_316.jpg

Hurby!!

A

Anonymous

I can only really compare it to the first Forza game as i didnt bother with 2. All i can say is Forza 3 will blow you away, play it with all assists off and the game comes alive..a proper driving sim!

A

Anonymous

im guessing most supercars on ice would be hard to control..

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:And therein, presumably, is the fun of Froza Motorsport...

I think Ginder has missed the well spotted pun Mr E and his own spelling mistake!

Tom Moreno

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:And therein, presumably, is the fun of Froza Motorsport...

Andrew, yet again, well played...

Ginder, I got my copy yesterday as well. I'm a big fan of the franchise and have been regularly playing Forza 2 since it's release day until yesterday (I think that the price/playing hours ratio on that one is a bargain!) and even with all the expectation of the FM3 release I can honestly say it's even better than I had hoped.

Enjoy mate, I know I am.

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
how have you got it before release in the shops? will be getting mine tomorrow at midnight!

as long as it plays as well as fm2, i will be happy.

if anyone wants a race on xbl, my tag is jumpmonkey73. be warned though, i'm very fast.....
emotion-11.gif

A

Anonymous

Pre ordered it from Blockbuster, got dispatched yesterday and delivered this morning..they must be one of the better companies for pre ordering items as this was my first purchase from their website.

Tom Moreno

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
Craig M.:
how have you got it before release in the shops? will be getting mine tomorrow at midnight!

as long as it plays as well as fm2, i will be happy.

if anyone wants a race on xbl, my tag is jumpmonkey73. be warned though, i'm very fast.....
emotion-11.gif

Pre-ordered it through Game. With the impending postal strike they must have gotten special permission to ship pre-orders out a bit earlier than normal to try and ensure that it doesn't become a snafu. Makes sense as it's a pretty hotly anticipated release and a lot of these online retailers try to guarantee that when you pre-order that your copy will arrive on release day.

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
i can't believe this, they've ruined my favourite game!

the single player is the same as it ever was, although some of the lighting effects leave a lot to be desired, but the multiplayer has been trashed. i am so angry, i feel like i've just wasted 40 quid. why change what wasn't broken? turn10, you've ruined it.
emotion-9.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts