Forums Just a thought

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
How about having dedicated thread headings for example Denon, Pioneer, Sony Etc. So on the home cinema page have threads that relate to a make or question, HDMI is very popular so instead of starting a new thread just click on HDMI or if you have a qeustion about a sony product click on the Sony thread, again this would avoid new threads about Sony, and so on. This seems to work well on other well known forums, and can help viewers go straight to that topic or question, i know this would need changing via the website by your designer, but might not be as difficult as it sounds, anyway just a thought.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
pioneer7:How about having dedicated thread headings for example Denon, Pioneer, Sony Etc. So on the home cinema page have threads that relate to a make or question, HDMI is very popular so instead of starting a new thread just click on HDMI or if you have a qeustion about a sony product click on the Sony thread, again this would avoid new threads about Sony, and so on. This seems to work well on other well known forums, and can help viewers go straight to that topic or question, i know this would need changing via the website by your designer, but might not be as difficult as it sounds, anyway just a thought.

Good plan, but the current software won't let us create new forum sections without losing the existing ones, having manufacturer-specific forums really only makes sense if the manufacturers in question make some commitment to contribute, and anyway, we really don't want to be just a copy of any other forums that may or may not be out there.

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Fair comment Andy and i would not want you to be like other forums, this a great little forum you have here, its as a forum should be, but was only thinking it would make navigation more helpfull to members, you can see where i am coming from, anyway as i said just a thought.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts