For music, with a bit of TV/movie

A

Anonymous

Fantastic rack. A hardcore Arcam fan, this. Beautiful Dali's - take off the cover mate!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
radovantz:How do you manage air ventilation for your amp? Do you put any cooling fan?

ÿ

It's not necessary, they don't run too hot

ÿ

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
EvilWolf:Fantastic rack. A hardcore Arcam fan, this. Beautiful Dali's - take off the cover mate!

ÿ

The Dalis sound and look better with the baffles on

ÿ

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
i can never understand putting speakers in corners, all the speakers i've had have had bloated bass when near a corner. i keep seeing all these nice hifi's, and all i can think is, why have you put the speakers there?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Seriously there is nowhere else they can go due to room shape and size, but no, they aren't boomy. Living in London means unless you want to part with a million £, then you live in a flat.

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
compared to here in the frozen wastelands of the north, i can never figure how anyone can afford to live in london. i used to live in kent, and that was bad enough, but going into london for a night out used to empty my teenage bank account very quickly.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Craig M.:compared to here in the frozen wastelands of the north, i can never figure how anyone can afford to live in london.ÿ i used to live in kent, and that was bad enough, but going into london for a night out used to empty my teenage bank account very quickly.

I went for a meal at a restaurant called Hakkasan recently. Very nice food, been there before a few times. But this time took a client from Sheffield. He was very close to falling over when he saw the price of 2 beers. £22. I have to say I was somewhat taken aback too. Even though the food was excellent, suffice it to say on a night out where I'm paying it would be fairly close to the bottom of my list!

ÿ

ÿ

ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts