First step into Blue Ray

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Its time i got hold of a Blue ray player to go with my 1yr old 42'' Panny plasma.I would like a Panasonic Blue ray so i can use the VIERA link.I can get hold of a BD35 for £130 or a BD60 for £160 i know the BD60 is the newer model but is it that much better.So which would you plum for guys.

A

Anonymous

They are both identical in picture and sound quality. The BD60 has an added feature of Viera Cast where you can access YouTube.

I have my computer to do that, hence my decision keep the BD35.

A

Anonymous

ValianTX:
They are both identical in picture and sound quality. The BD60 has an added feature of Viera Cast where you can access YouTube.

I have my computer to do that, hence my decision keep the BD35.

What he said.

And its a moot point, but its Blu-Ray not Blue Ray

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Easy choice for me go for the BD60 not a huge improvement, but with newer models any problems should be fixed easier, a bargain at Play.com £174.99 but waiy you get 7 free films with it seems a great deal, but be quick because the deals on the Sony are dissappearing and there's a chance the Panny will go the same way, No brainer imho.

D

Deleted member 2457

barnsleydave:

gel:Stingray

What?

It's kind of hard to explain Barnsleydave Blue-ray what ryhmes "stingray" blue-ray - Stingray.

Do you get it now?

D

Deleted member 2457

ElectroMan:

I suppose anything can happen, but Stingray on Blu-ray would be great!

If they can do pinochio (think that's spelt right) on blu ray then I don't see why not?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts