Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Nice spot. One of my top 5 fave films.
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Anyone still waiting for this ?

I'd forgotton i'd ordered this, mine was despatched 29/11 but not here as yet its not looking good

wireman

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
stu31:Anyone still waiting for this ? I'd forgotton i'd ordered this, mine was despatched 29/11 but not here as yet its not looking goodYes, same here. Mine also confirmed despatched 29/11. Must be stuck in the backlog of undelivered mail. They say you need to wait 25 days before logging a "not delivered" complaint, so that'll be this coming Thursday?

A

Anonymous

wireman:stu31:Anyone still waiting for this ? I'd forgotton i'd ordered this, mine was despatched 29/11 but not here as yet its not looking goodYes, same here. Mine also confirmed despatched 29/11. Must be stuck in the backlog of undelivered mail. They say you need to wait 25 days before logging a "not delivered" complaint, so that'll be this coming Thursday?

Ah cheers wireman nice to know i'm not the only one waiting for this.

A

Anonymous

camac:
Received it yesterday.

Watched it last night .

Brill transfer.

Hope everybody who was waiting has theirs.

Nope they've sent me another one out, maybe the missing one might turn up today then ?

wireman

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
Just turned up today... despatched by Axel 29th November, and arrives 6th January! Given that it was confirmed located within the UK first week of December, and even though it did only have a 2nd class franking on the package, that's still pretty poor even by Royal Mail standards!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts