Feb Issue Floor Stander Speaker Cable

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I was interested to read your reccomendation of the Chord Silverscreen for the winning floorstander set up in the issue that came through my door yesterday.

I would have thought you would be suggesting something higher up the price scale given the overall system price? Is it really that good?

Also I noticed little difference between the Odyssey 2 and the QED Silver Anniversary cable i have. Since i need longer runs, would i be better off getting the chord Silverscreen or can i just stick with more of the QED?

Many thanks
Ed

A

Anonymous

fast eddie:Also I noticed little difference between the Odyssey 2 and the QED Silver Anniversary cable i have.

john.jpg

A

Anonymous

I believe Mr. McEnroe would have been correct to call this one.

A

Anonymous

I'm happy i can't hear a difference, saves me money afterall!

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
fast eddie:I'm happy i can't hear a difference, saves me money afterall!

If you can't hear much difference between Odyssey and the QED, I wouldn't bother changing for the lesser (than the Odyssey) Chord Carnival.

Mr E, I think SuperMac was saying, "you cannnnnnot be serious".

A

Anonymous

Gerrardasnails:fast eddie:I'm happy i can't hear a difference, saves me money afterall!

If you can't hear much difference between Odyssey and the QED, I wouldn't bother changing for the lesser (than the Odyssey) Chord Carnival.well i needed longer runs anyhow and it was spend £50ish on banana plugs and splice them together or spend a little more and get nice proper runs, took a risk on the Silverscreen over just buying more Silver Anniversary.

Just plugged them in and i actually think i prefer the silver screen to both the QED and Odyssey. I know this is practically blasphemy but its all IMHO. :)

I'll probably be a pariah on here from now on though!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts