Favourite radio station

Dom

I think Digitally Imported is my favourite radio streaming service. It comes with Radio Tunes, Jazz Radio, Classical Radio.com and Rock Radio.com but sadly not Zen Radio as it's not available due to right restrictions.

Dom

When compared to Qobuz one might think not the having choice or not quite as good SQ would make it 2nd place being a stream and MP3 only service, but that's not the case, in reality I find myself listening for hours on end. There maybe less actual music, but with so many stations it's hard not to feel this is my go to place. From Bass & Jackin' House to Movie Soundtracks, its got it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gray

Gray

I'm using the radio station Salsoul to try and get my PC right for audio. Although I may never find it I must try.
For £80 I reckon this is unbeatable to go between your PC and hi-fi amp (I paid £100).
No need for separate power, it's powered by the PC and comes with the necessary USB lead.
You just need a twin RCA lead to a line input on your amp and you're away.
A pre-drilled case is a tenner, drill a few holes in a case of your own like I did, or just hide it away out of sight.
It's also got a decent coaxial digital input too.
Apparently, it's what they use in the March Audio DAC1, (but without the coax in).

Here's an alternative 320kbps 'radio' station for Prelude label stuff:
Just as with the Salsoul, music programme gets looped round - so you might get to like a track once you've heard it 3000 times.

Dom

I reset the UEFI/BIOS then enabled XMP with N:1 bubbles which should stop data hazards, the TPM 2.0 firmware, the secure boot to UEFI only, and the CSM (Compatibility Support Module) to auto. Radio SalSoul sounds smooth (Phew).

Last edited:

Gray

I reset the UEFI/BIOS then enabled XMP with N:1 bubbles which should stop data hazards, the TPM 2.0 firmware, the secure boot to UEFI only and the CSM (Compatibility Support Module) to auto. Radio SalSoul sounds smooth (Phew).
That's all like a foreign language to me Dom, but N:1 bubbles sounds like fun :giggle:
Keep enjoying the Salsoul.....great music, best played loud.

Reactions: Dom

TRENDING THREADS