Farewell my faithful (Xbox) friend

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
So, more than two years, one journey half-way across the world, and 3 house moves after its purchase, my ever-reliable Xbox 360 has met its fate. That's right, having turned it on in order to rack up some practice laps on Forza 2, the noisy white box coughed, spluttered and flashed me the Three Red Lights of Doom.
Now I'm a big fan of the 360. No, it doesn't make a good movie or music player, but as a games machine it's quite frankly the nuts. Facing weeks without it worries me, particularly as the Mass Effect expansion has just hit Xbox Live and the release schedule is starting to hot-up.

Moreover, my 360 is a bit special because it's a Japanese model, and although Microsoft have agreed I can return it, rumours of broken 360s being replaced by other people's refurbished ones suggest that I may never see my specific one again.

And that makes me sad, because (in a Full Metal Jacket stylee) this is MY 360. There are many like it, but this one is MINE.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Tom Parsons"]
Moreover, my 360 is a bit special because it's a Japanese model, and although Microsoft have agreed I can return it, rumours of broken 360s being replaced by other people's refurbished ones suggest that I may never see my specific one again.

And that makes me sad, because (in a Full Metal Jacket stylee) this is MY 360. There are many like it, but this one is MINE.

[/quote]Tom fret not! Firstly when UPS come and get it for you soon I bet you get it back in a week. Secondly unless yours is utterly FUBAR (another Full Metal Jacket snippet for you) You will get your one back with a nice new Mother board as this is the usual culprit for the RROD as it tends to warp and overheat some what.

When mine needed a bit of Microsoft CPR I too was woried as mine was given to me buy a Friend highup in the games industry and is Silver, and no I dont just mean a Silver face plate I mean totally Silver, and I was worried I would get a White one back but a Week later I stopped sweating and back home it was.

When You get it back feel free to add me to your friends list DJ KRIME MOFO
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts