Fantastic blu ray deals here

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

What do you think? Can you pay through amazon? with your amazon account?

Some of the deals are killer.

D

Deleted member 2457

It seems you pay with your amazon account but the people you are buying them from are a wide range of different people?

Are these people reliable you are buying from?

Thanks

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
They're Amazon marketplace sellers - which could be retailers or members of public.

Take the £7.00 Charlie and Chocolate Factory Blu-ray - listed here on Amazon via seller Duncangoodship2

Seeing as Amazon sell it new for £7.98 (free postage), I don't see the point
emotion-40.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Apart from MyMemory I don't konw any of the other sellers, Does anyone know any of the sellers as recognised online retailers?

Thanks

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
gel:

Apart from MyMemory I don't konw any of the other sellers, Does anyone know any of the sellers as recognised online retailers?

Thanks
There are hundreds of marketplace sellers. I always use them if they are cheaper. All but one have been excellent (usually faster than Amazon to deliver) and the one problem I had, Amazon refunded - it is part of the deal.

D

Deleted member 2457

hammill:gel:

Thanks

There are hundreds of marketplace sellers. I always use them if they are cheaper. All but one have been excellent (usually faster than Amazon to deliver) and the one problem I had, Amazon refunded - it is part of the deal.

Thanks, do they all come sealed?

Thanks

Miggs

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
I also use these sellers when Amazon have not got the product in stock. Never had a problem with any of them, just use the feedback rating to pick out the best.

Miggs

A

Anonymous

If you use an HD DVD player their discs start from under a quid.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts