FA Cup Final live stream: how to watch Chelsea vs Leicester City for free

djh1697

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
Point of correction, it is not FREE TO WATCH on the BBC, or on BBC iPlayer, you need to, at least in the UK, pay the dreaded TV License! I do not think it is possible to watch live UK football matches outside the UK, at least legally, on the BBC

erbasically

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Point of correction, it is not FREE TO WATCH on the BBC, or on BBC iPlayer, you need to, at least in the UK, pay the dreaded TV License! I do not think it is possible to watch live UK football matches outside the UK, at least legally, on the BBC
Looking at the links in the article it seems these "where to watch" stories are mostly about generating referrals for paid services such as VPNs. As far as I can see they didn't even mention the live stream on BT Sport which showed the match in high quality HDR, which would surely have been more appropriate for the What Hi-Fi readership.

djh1697

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
BBC sport showed it in standard HD, I am not sure how much more enjoyable it would be in 4k, or 625 PAL, it is after all 22 men kicking a ball around. I guess 4k would show dandruff more, joke aside, it is the content Mind you I was watching some older BBC stuff (circa 1990) and it looked horrible on my 55" Sony set

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts