admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Oka so i keep it simple is there any scientific proof that a white ipad/iphone/ ipod touch can cause eye strain with the light reflecting or just in general use in doors etc? be great cos im tired of people telling me a white ipad can be bad for your eyes as poeple are putting me of getting a white one!

A

Anonymous

Just thought scientific evidence suggest wearing eye protection when skiing snowboarding, and 1 of the reasons why this is because sun reflect/sun rays refects of bright surfaces (snow which is white) so there for don't that mean having a white border would then reflect sun rays of and them in to your eyes which optimently can cause eye strain?

A

Anonymous

I didn't say that lol I was just making a point that if sun reflect of a white surface/ snow and can damage your eyes then that should apply to any white surface specially if your looking at it constantly in this case the ipad?

AnotherJoe

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
The only eyestrain issues I'm aware of are when using the Ipad as an ebook reader.

LED backlit displays are always going to suffer from this to a certain extent - thats one of the reasons why people buy e-readers like Kindle instead (or as well as).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts