Erm... Complete technophobe looking for advice

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone help? My husband used to be into Hi-Fi before we had kids in the heady days when we had spare cash. We have an Arcam Alpha 8 system with some wanging great Mission Speakers that weigh about 40kg each....However although (I am told), I know nothing, I can't help thinking that time has moved on and we must accept that when people laugh at our lack of technology (no flat screen telly, no iPods, no nothing really), then it is probably time to re-think. I am thinking of getting a Bose wave system thingy or the possibility of getting an iPod and a docking station. We are massively into our music but at the moment it is still all on CD's.... what should we do??? Any advice appreciated and preferably not too much abuse for being so crap at this!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Keep the system you have, get an iPod and a dock such as Arcam's own rDock or the irDock version with remote control

69_large.jpg

, plug that into your amplifier, job's a good 'un...

A

Anonymous

Wow...That was quick! Thank you so much. Most importantly, my husband will be so chuffed that he is right and I am wrong... (although I might still get a Bose for the kitchen though....)

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
JD still clearly emotional about a) england win, b) kicking plug out at vital moment, c) failing to find a Hyundai in the carpark to complete the gag...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts