EPSON TW 9200

DM_London

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone seen the new EPSON TW9200 projector? Specs look better than the panasonic at6000e - any comparisons. Trying to decide between the two - also, does anyone know when will it be released to retailers in the UK?

themovierooms

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
DM_London said:
Has anyone seen the new EPSON TW9200 projector? Specs look better than the panasonic at6000e - any comparisons. Trying to decide between the two - also, does anyone know when will it be released to retailers in the UK?

The Epson looks strong this year and we should see some stock within the next couple of weeks. I have to say that the Panasonic AE6000 is the worst projector at this price point in my opinion. I have no idea where it gets the glowing reviews it does. The Epson & Sony's (5000hr lamp life) are always good but this year Optoma have also brought the HD91 LED projector (30,000hr life) to the party which also looks like a contender. I would try to get a demonstration if you can and trust your own eyes, try to find someone who demonstrates the projecors calibrated so it is a fair demonstration.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts