Enough oomph!!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I am looking to get a pair of Mezzo 6s and would like to know if you guys would let me know if the Cambridge 640A V2 has enough power or would you recommend the Nad C326 instead?

Cheers

T

the record spot

Think they might benefit from something a little higher powered, but why the Mezzo 6 - have you heard them? Opinions vary and it's an expensive mistake to make. Any other alternatives you might consider that would go well with the Cambridge?

A

Anonymous

hi!

i did listen to a mezzo 6 pairing with Marantz PM8003 and SA8003. For an amp rated at 75W, it is definately sufficient to drive this speaker. at first, i was about to purchase this combination, but at the end get a Mezzo 8. M8 give better seperation and sound better than M6. after listen this M8 for some time, i think my PM8003 is lack a little of power to drive it or i should say, gv it a little more power and this M8 will sing much better.

Go listen to it. Your ears shld be able to judge it better than us as u have ur own liking which we may not know. my suggestion is that if u could affort a little more, go for Mezzo 8 if u like the Mezzo sound signature.

Max

T

the record spot

How's the SA8003 CD player Max? Is it a little beefier than the SA&001 KI (which preceded it)? Just curious, some criticise the 7001 for being a little lean, hence just wondering.

A

Anonymous

the record spot:How's the SA8003 CD player Max? Is it a little beefier than the SA&001 KI (which preceded it)? Just curious, some criticise the 7001 for being a little lean, hence just wondering.

Hi!

I do not have a SA7001KI for comparison. So i am not sure. Previously I only used a DVD player to play CD. This is my very first dedicated cdp. All I can say, it gv more detail compare to my previous. Sound is defiantely better as well.

Max

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts