Emoticon hallucinations

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all. Please someone tell me that they've seen a box of emoticons (at the bottom of the screen, when you login to post something)that disappears after about 2 seconds. It's happened about 3 times since the new site launch. I haven't told anyone up till now as I don't want to be sectioned....help!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Either...

a) you're spending too much time on this forum and are imagining it

or b) sorry, we know about it, and our Digital Media team is trying to work out why it happens

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Its just displaying the options tab contents underneath the compose tab, before it sends the tab to the back.

relocated

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
tinkywinkydipsylalapo said:
mayolet said:
Quality articles is the paramount to draw in the individuals to visit the site, that's what this site is giving.

That's the most sensible response we've had so far to a complaint about problems with the site. ;-)

Tinky, THIS problem was highlighted years ago, amazingly, after a previous site 'upgrade'. Not that mayolet isn't spot-on.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
tinkywinkydipsylalapo said:
relocated said:
Not that mayolet isn't spot-on.

A spot-on spammer? Whatever next? *acute*

Mind you, whatever did happen to all the quality articles? *unknw*

They are all there still, it's just that the site has no way to find them. (Search is useless.)

You need to know what you are looking for and/or who wrote it.

I don't think WHF? want people rummaging around for the good stuff anyway. I'm not expecting their archive to last much longer (before being popped into a convenient 'memory hole'). Lot's of the older content shows up the new stuff too much.

Andrew's numerous old 'Industry Insider' articles are a good example.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts