cjackson

Sep 27, 2009
Visit site
Yes I'm an Elvis fan, so this week I have been busy.

Getting ready to move you see and I have had about 100 live tapes for years and years and years, so now toget down to listening to them all again.

Some good shows from the 70's right now I'm listening to Jailhouse Rock Man In Concert - Rochester NY 25.5.77

Got LOADS more to get through, although I remember listening to these years ago on my old JVC and they where almost unlistenable but on my Technics RS-X502 there is no HISS or anything it's great! I do want to get all these to MIni-Disc and chuck out ones I don't want! I find Mini-discs take up a lot less room than Cassette's so now I just need to get a Pioneer MD recorder.

Next Up - Elvis At Full Blast : Las Vegas 11.8.1972 (tape 303)

I could literally sit up & listen to all of these shows all night !!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun folks.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Sounds a great night
emotion-21.gif

PLEASE don't chuck the cassettes, though, until you've considered those of us with excellent decks that might want a listen
emotion-5.gif

Clare Newsome:

Sounds a great night
emotion-21.gif

PLEASE don't chuck the cassettes, though, until you've considered those of us with excellent decks that might want a listen
emotion-5.gif

If they are chucked, you could always ask him....

He currently runs a Thai restaurant in Norfolk.
emotion-5.gif
Makes a change from sightings in chip shops....

cjackson

Sep 27, 2009
Visit site
well they are all copies but once they are copied all to MD should be done by christmas after this one lol after that off they go ... so if anyone wants them. They are complete with custom made covers! complete with covers.

Now playing - From Sunset boulevard to paradise Road...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts