El Camino vinyl boxset £16.14

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi Spice Weasel at that price I would buy it even though I do not have a TT . I saw the Black Keys last December at the O2 they really were Fantastic and when the other newer members of the band left the stage leaving just the drummer and singer / guitarist they real rocked the house 8)

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for that. I've ordered one at that price. I always struggled with the normal price as I'm more of a fan of their earlier stuff before the band (and instrument count) expanded. Give me just the two brother with drums and guitar - great stuff.

If anyone wants an example, there's a YouTube clip of a live performance of the track, I Got Mine. Amazing how they produce such a huge and busy sound from just two instruments!

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
David@FrankHarvey said:
Thanks for that. I've ordered one at that price. I always struggled with the normal price as I'm more of a fan of their earlier stuff before the band (and instrument count) expanded. Give me just the two brother with drums and guitar - great stuff. If anyone wants an example, there's a YouTube clip of a live performance of the track, I Got Mine. Amazing how they produce such a huge and busy sound from just two instruments!
The two of them took the roof off the O2 and there was a full houes They said that they would be supporting the stones on the following night More like the stones would be supporting The Black Keys :rockout: :rockout:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts