EB Acoustics.... Please wait here!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hiya folks,

After much deliberation and saving I opted for a pair of EB acoustics EB2s. I was aware of the 8 week waiting period and its been a long wait I can tell you. I'm now into my 10th week and unsure when these speakers will turn up. I'm currently without speakers, as I sold my previous to pay for these and the lack of stereo speakers is killing me.

Now I know these guys have their hands full, due to large demand, but if it takes more than 8 weeks, then surely they should state this on their website, which currently states a 8 week wait. I spoke with a chap on the phone, he said I'm still to wait a couple more weeks, so I'll be looking at an open ended delivery date. I'm considering chucking in the towel and opting for a pair of ATCs. Someone please convince me otherwise. How long did your set take to get delivered.

Again, I'm aware this is just a small outfit producing highend speakers for great value, but surely some kind of delivery boundary would be helpful.

Cheers.

Joseph Ingram

A

Anonymous

16 weeks..... I feel sick. Why would the website state 8weeks. So its anyones guess as to when they may arrive. Fair enough these guys are busy, but I feel like I can't just give my money to someone and never really get a date of delivery, its not knowing that frustrates.

Joseph Ingram

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Well, Alears' waiting period did include Christmas and New Year holidays etc. so maybe yours will be quicker.

If you read the conclusion of Alears' first post (in that linked thread above), then you will notice he would have been happy waiting twice as long if he'd known in advance how good they were going to be.

TRENDING THREADS