EB Acoustics eb1

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I ordered a pair of EB Acoustics eb1's last night and paid on their website via paypal. I've recieved confirmation from paypal but got no e-mail from eb acoustics. I rang them today but there was no answer! I assume i'm just over-excited. I know there's a lead in of 5 weeks but no e-mail and phone unanswered? Someone put me out of my over cautious state - please.

T

the record spot

Stay calm young grasshopper, Ricky from EB is often in around here and they'll be in touch.

For added security in general, tie your credit card in as a second card on PayPal, then you have cover for any purchase over £100 if it falls through as the credit card issuer also takes the liability onboard (your first point of contact in the event of a problem should be the point of purchase however).

A

Anonymous

Cheer's R.S.

I'm more anxious they have my order than anything else. The banks I never worry about. He hee
emotion-19.gif

T

the record spot

No worries mate, am sure they will have. And as for the banks...!
emotion-5.gif

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
bluecafe1:
Hi all,

I ordered a pair of EB Acoustics eb1's last night and paid on their website via paypal. I've recieved confirmation from paypal but got no e-mail from eb acoustics. I rang them today but there was no answer! I assume i'm just over-excited. I know there's a lead in of 5 weeks but no e-mail and phone unanswered? Someone put me out of my over cautious state - please.

Don't worry, I ordered a pair about 4 weeks ago and paid on Paypal too. I never received any confirmation from EB but a quick phonecall to them confirmed that the order was received OK and there was a 2/3 week backlog.

My only mistake was paying on Paypal instead of my credit card, as the payment on card only goes out when the speakers are despatched whilst via Paypal it goes out straight away. Its been nearly 4 weeks now so I'm hoping for good news very shortly.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
I love talking to myself ...

According to EB Acoustic and in response to the same question on another forum, one version has a simplified xover and single wiring only, that's where the price difference comes from.

Any other questions?

A

Anonymous

Drummerman - don't be getting all lonely out there. I know it's a Saturday night but hey - i'm stuck in too.....

A

Anonymous

Now who sang that.....

Well It's Saturday night
you're all dressed up in blue
I been watching you awhile
maybe you been watching me too

T

the record spot

Springsteen, off the Tunnel of Love album, the wonderful "Tougher than the Rest".

A

Anonymous

Ah the most heartbreaking album ever. Can't wait til he splits from patti. Tunnel of love II.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts