I'am sure most would agree that manifacturers and Magazines alike should make it easier for the comsumer to understand the the Jargon used by TV Manifacturers in naming the models and specs of the equiment, I am sure this is a ploy to delbratly confuse people. if you take a well known TV brand begining with S and see how many different types of TV's are sold as the same size, how the hell is the person buying mean't to know what is the best deal , the confuse people with over rated complicated jargon its about time they make it easy for the anyone buying a TV to know they are getting a good deal.

A prime example is how many show if a TV is 8bit or 10bit, knowing that an 8bit tv wont work with HDR netfix.

Make it easier to comsumers to know what they are buying, I thinks its there to make money by add suttle changes to the models

its really is a sham

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Mike Nico said:
if you take a well known TV brand begining with S and see how many different types of TV's are sold as the same size, how the hell is the person buying mean't to know what is the best deal

Some of those will be exclusive editions for particular large retailers, designed to avoid/evade price-matching/comparison. The company beginning with S is far from unique in this respect: others beginning with L, S and P do much the same.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts