Earphones £50 - £60

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm currently using Shure E2C headphones that have lasted me for 3 years but the cable is now completely falling apart and its time to get a new pair.

Looking for a new set of sound isolating ear phones for going travelling that has the best sound / for money with £50 to spend. Want something that has a decent bass to it as I listen to a lot of dance music, but not over the top.

If people could make some recommendations would be much appreciated? There seems to be so much choice in that price range now that its a minefield making a choice.

A

Anonymous

Goldring NS1000? Quite bassy and around £50 at Play.

Do you mean noise cancelling or just closed back?

A

Anonymous

After ear phones that go in the ear and offer noise cancelling / noise isolation. I'll be travelling so can't carry bulky headphones around. Also want the noise cancelling for when I'm stuck on planes with screaming kids and need to block them out ;)

A

Anonymous

Nakoma_ said:
I'm currently using Shure E2C headphones that have lasted me for 3 years but the cable is now completely falling apart and its time to get a new pair.

Looking for a new set of sound isolating ear phones for going travelling that has the best sound / for money with £50 to spend. Want something that has a decent bass to it as I listen to a lot of dance music, but not over the top.

If people could make some recommendations would be much appreciated? There seems to be so much choice in that price range now that its a minefield making a choice.

<a href="http://floorsconcrete.com">Concrete Stain</a>

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts