Dynaudio dm 2/6

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Any thoughts on running these speakers with a roksan kandy k2 amp and cd player?

Also, anyone know if they'll be selling them at the bristol show?

bluecafe1:

Any thoughts on running these speakers with a roksan kandy k2 amp and cd player?

Also, anyone know if they'll be selling them at the bristol show?

Hi bluecafe1

I have not heard the DM 2/6's with the Roksan K2 amp/cdp yet however i think it should be fine.

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
bluecafe1: Any thoughts on running these speakers with a roksan kandy k2 amp and cd player?

That combination would be a little warm and soft for me, but I'm sure it'd be fine for the right person.

A

Anonymous

Thanks guy's

What about the Roksan k2 with a pair of ebacoustics eb1's?

Pat

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
I think the DM 2/6 will work fine with the K2 amp. The K2 amp has plenty of power and I think you will get a nice warm and detailed sound.

A

Anonymous

Hi

I posted a comment on the review of the DM2/6 and Andy said a Roksan Kandy L111 would drive the be able to drive the speakers without any issues.

I'm also interested in these speakers. Lets hope they have a pair at the Bristol show. If not will have to arrange a demo sometime with my dealer, assuming they can get them.

Has anyone managed to get a demo of these speakers?

Cheers

Jay

A

Anonymous

Hi Jay,

As far as I know they will be on display in Bristol. I'm hoping so because if I like the sound I'm gonna buy a pair straight away!

Race yeah to them,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts