DVD recorder with hard disk which is best

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

when i upgrade my TV i also want to update my dvd palyer was thinking of one iwth a hard disk so it can act as a pvr...

which is best out of the Pana EX77, Tosh RD970 and Sony RDR-HXD870 as there much of a similar price.....

Tim

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
For some reason I'm biased towards the Panasonics on these so I would go for the EX77 personally (though I don't have one so can't actually recommend it personally, I'm just odd like that!). On the other hand, the Sony won WHF's Product of Year so is definitely worth checking out!

A

Anonymous

Hi, I have been running the panasonic ex77 for a few months now and I am pleased with it, does what it says on the box, only difference to my mind on the sony is that it does have divx support, if you need it that is. One thing I would say is make sure you are purchasing a multi region machine, dont make the mistake of thinking multi format is the same thing, its not. Hope this helps.

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
hi all, i have a sont mini dv camcorder, will all of these dvd recorders copy direct from the camcorder? i looked up the manual online for the sony dvd recorder and i think it does, could not find on line manuals for the others....

cheers once more for your help.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts