DVD Recorder Opinions?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone

need some advice, i have a SKY+ box

i want a DVD recorder to record programs i have recorded on my SKY+ box and save them to DVD, so i can keep them and watch them time and time again

i have a budget of £200 for a DVD recorder, whats the best one out there for the money?

dont need one with a Hard Disk bult in, simply to record from SKY+ box and backup old VHS recordings onto DVD from my JVC Super VHS recorder
Audio and Picture Quality are Paramount as i watch a lot of Music Concerts

THOUGHTS?

A

Anonymous

I'd recommend getting one with a hard-drive great for editing,.I bought a Sony RDR-HXD870 for my parents and they love it. The Sony RDR-HXD870 (RDRHXD870) records to DVD-/+R/RW and dual layer as well as built in 160GB hard disk, HDMI output with 1080p HD upscaling, Freeview & analogue tuners built in, chase playback & simultaneous record/playback modes, DV & USB inputs, DivX playback, twin scarts with RGB & S-Video in and out and component video out too. 220 on Superfi

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
I've got the Sony RDR-HXD860 which is the model before the RDR-HXD870 .It is a great tool, you can edit out advertsand split titles up as well. Also great for putting all my old camcorder tapes onto DVD. Just put em onto hard drive ,edit and burn.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts