Dublin Hi-End 2012

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Was just wondering if this was of interest to anyone, as I was toying with the idea of going.

Details here: http://www.hifiireland.co.uk/index.php

oldric_naubhoff

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
Was just wondering if this was of interest to anyone, as I was toying with the idea of going. Details here: http://www.hifiireland.co.uk/index.php

what a pity... I'd gladly attend but I think I will be very busy around the time of exhibition. darn... oh well, maybe next year! :)

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
oldric_naubhoff said:
what a pity... I'd gladly attend but I think I will be very busy around the time of exhibition. darn... oh well, maybe next year! :)

Oh well, you were one of the people I had in mind......let me know if things change.

It's quite possible I'll be busy as well (I'll be in that same hotel a couple of days later), but you never know.....it appears to be one of my local dealers sponsoring it and would like to go for support. I must find out more.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Macspur said:
As much as I'd love to go Cno, unfortunately not possible.

Look forward to your report though, if you do go.

Cheers

Mac

Thx Mac.

If I go, a (long winded) report of some kind will follow.

:beer: :beer:

Cno

A

Anonymous

BIG NEWS

left-1_03.jpg

Atlas will be giving away silver fuses to the first 50 customers Sat & Sun

left-2_06.jpg

YBA to make their official UK & Ireland Debut at the show.
Music Hall Turntables to be seen for the first time ever in the UK & Ireland.

In total their are now over 4 world launch's making this one of the most important shows of the year.

Radio-Nova-Logo-300x108.jpg

Radio Nova are now an official media partner for the show, listen this week for the Kronos Prize giveaways.

Please support the show, the more people attend the more future shows and launch's their will be in Ireland.

A

Anonymous

BIG NEWS

left-1_03.jpg

Atlas will be giving away silver fuses to the first 50 customers Sat & Sun

left-2_06.jpg

YBA to make their official UK & Ireland Debut at the show.
Music Hall Turntables to be seen for the first time ever in the UK & Ireland.

In total their are now over 4 world launch's making this one of the most important shows of the year.

Radio-Nova-Logo-300x108.jpg

Radio Nova are now an official media partner for the show, listen this week for the Kronos Prize giveaways.

Please support the show, the more people attend the more future shows and launch's their will be in Ireland.

A

Anonymous

Greetings to All,

I have 2 cars stuffed with audioholix from Limerick:) and I hope more will follow!

TRENDING THREADS