Dolby Atmos and Meridian MQA demos at Bristol Show this weekend

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Our trusty white van has been despatched down the M4, packed full of all our demo gear for this weekend's Bristol Sound and Vision Show, and to give you a taste of what's in store check out the details of our two demo systems:

http://www.whathifi.com/news/bristol-show-2015-come-and-hear-our-dolby-atmos-and-meridian-mqa-demos-weekend

For those of you who can make it to the show, come and say hello - we'll be on our usual stand in the Bristol Suite on the gound floor of the Marriott Hotel in Lower Castle Street. Hope to see you there! And if you can't make it, don't worry, we'll have live coverage here on the site throughout the weekend, bringing you breaking news of all the big product launches.

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Oh thats really good then, at least get to see some of the fun then. I live in London so that would almost be like having been there. Since its been moved from london never really attended any more.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Native_bon said:
Oh thats really good then, at least get to see some of the fun then. I live in London so that would almost be like having been there. Since its been moved from london never really attended any more.

I'm not convinced the Bristol Sound and Vision show was ever held in London...

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Oh yes my bad. But all the same there use to be hifi shows at Heathrow london. Wrong for me to assume it was the same organisers. If not the same hifi events, then why does the hifi event in london cease to exist.

Native_bon said:
Oh yes my bad. But all the same there use to be hifi shows at Heathrow london. Wrong for me to assume it was the same organisers. If not the same hifi events, then why does the  hifi event in london cease to exist.
There isn't much money to be made. Even the Manchester show was stopped as it wasn't profitable for the organisers. London commands a premium. It's easy to see why the organisers couldn't make any money.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts