DOES ANYONE NO THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
WHY DOES SOME SONGS SOUND CLEARER THAN OTHERS..........? FOR EXAMPLE EMINEM FEATURING RIHANNA LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE, JUST SEEMS TO SOUND CLEARER EVEN ON A CHEAPO WORK RADIO. THANKS PEOPLE

grimmers

Jul 31, 2008
Visit site
perhaps it doees not shout at you
emotion-3.gif

A

Anonymous

im telling you it does they must use a different filter or something when recording

T

the record spot

Several things - partly the quality of the recording and by that I mean the production and the later mastering. Then the system you hear it on, which will have its own character. Then the radio you hear at work, which is typically replaying compressed music out from a tiny speaker all of which emphasise the higher tones from whatever Radio 1 is playing, so you get plenty of top and bottom end without too much in the way of unimportant stuff like accuracy getting in the way!

A more technically accurate explanation will be around shortly!

idc

the record spot:Several things - partly the quality of the recording and by that I mean the production and the later mastering. Then the system you hear it on, which will have its own character. Then the radio you hear at work, which is typically replaying compressed music out from a tiny speaker all of which emphasise the higher tones from whatever Radio 1 is playing, so you get plenty of top and bottom end without too much in the way of unimportant stuff like accuracy getting in the way!

A more technically accurate explanation will be around shortly!

I like your non technical explanation. Adding to the above is synergy where system matching is important. That is why so many (and indeed all) recommendations should be at least partly based around what music is listened to. It is perfectly possible that that radio really suits that recording.

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
mission mark:WHY DOES SOME SONGS SOUND CLEARER THAN OTHERS..........? FOR EXAMPLE EMINEM FEATURING RIHANNA LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE, JUST SEEMS TO SOUND CLEARER EVEN ON A CHEAPO WORK RADIO. THANKS PEOPLE

Just picked up "Loud" on impulse from Tesco's on my way home from work.

Listening to it as I'm tapping this and it's really, really clear, detailed, and really, really punchy. Great recording and production, and if only my other CD's sounded this good *sigh* (hate to be pedantic, but it's actually Rihanna feat Eminem).

Petherick

Oct 29, 2008
Visit site
I'm interested to know if you like that track. When I hear a song I love, I know my recollection and memory takes over and I 'hear' things I probably don't hear (if you see what I mean) therefore making it 'sound' better.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts