dm38dab speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hI i have a denon dm38dab with 9.1 diamond sound is not to my taste have to turn treble up to max to achieve a so called crisp noise also to much base need to change these speakers many people have recommended dali zensor 1 is the even a better speaker that will match to the little denon???? upto 300 pounds?? or do i just by a decent amp marantz maybe all i want is a clear precice sound with gentle base can anyone help please regards Martin.........

drichardb

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi Martin38,

This section of the forum is for showing off your system 8)

You might want to make a post in the HiFi section to get the right people looking at it. :)

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
If you need to turn the treble up to the maximum with Diamond 9.1s - to match your taste for 'crispness' - then it is likely you will have to do the same with any speaker. The 9.1s (according to the WHF review) are already clear and detailed.

Sounds like...

(a) there is something faulty like blown tweeters.

(b) you simply prefer an awful lot of 'crisp'.

A

Anonymous

chebby said:
If you need to turn the treble up to the maximum with Diamond 9.1s - to match your taste for 'crispness' - then it is likely you will have to do the same with any speaker. The 9.1s (according to the WHF review) are already clear and detailed.

Sounds like...

(a) there is something faulty like blown tweeters.

(b) you simply prefer an awful lot of 'crisp'.

thanks very much bought speakers off ebay maybe they are faulty

TRENDING THREADS