DM37 speaker advice

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello all

hi-fi novice here. i am after a small system to go in our kitchen / dining room. i have read a lot of the reviews on here and have decided upon the Denon DM37. But my dilema now is which speakers? i know this has been done to death on this forum and many people have recommended Tannoy F1's which i was going to go for. just been down to Superfi who have said the F1's would only be slightly better than the packaged Denon speakers. They have recommended Quad Lites at just under £150. It would push the package price up to £325. I was hoping to keep it under £300, but i'd be prepared to go a little further if they are going to give me better sound quality.

There weren't any reviews of the Quad Lites on WHF. I will go back and listen to the two myself later, but first is there anyone on here who can give me their opinion on the Quad Lites against the F1's. Thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi for 160.00 you could purchase the BR2's for 160.00 ex dem from peter tyson and these are a major step up from the F1's unfortunately though I do not know how they compare to the quad lites having never heard them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts