Diverse Vinyl to have pop-up record shops in Eton and Coventry

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I just got a mailshot from Diverse Vinyl - familiar faces at the Bristol and Manchester Shows - saying they're taking a 'pop-up shop' of vinyl delights to two AV retailers later this month.

Thought i'd share the info, in case any of you fancy stocking up on LPs before Christmas. Details are:

"26th November 2011, 10-4pm
Studio Av,44 High St, Eton, Berkshire, SL4 6BL

Diverse Vinyl are bringing our pop up shop to Studio AV in Eton. We’ll have our usual selection of brand new pop and rock releases, audiophile reissues and the ever growing back catalogue of our own label, Diverse Records, including a brand new release by Carrie Rodriguez “Love & Circumstance”. Studio AV will be demonstrating a range of high end equipment, including a Linn LP12 SE, Naim Audio and much more. Come on down, enjoy a glass of wine or two, hear some amazing sounds and load up on new vinyl for the festive period!

30th November 2011, 6-9pm
Frank Harvey Hi Fi, 163 Spon St, Coventry, CV1 3BB

The year wouldn't be complete without our trip to Coventry for Frank Harvey's annual musical evening. They'll have a full range of systems on display and demonstration, including Rega, Project and Michell Turntables. It's your last chance to browse our racks until the new year!"

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Hope they don't come down my way again for a while :) - I spent far too much (well, not nearly enough) when they were at the Tonbridge Audiojumble. Picked up the remastered Little Feat "Waiting for Columbus" album, Nat King Cole's audiophile "After Midnight" I was after (though 33.3 recording, not the 45rpm), plus Frank Sinatra, Prince 1999....joy !!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts