disappointed!!!

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
last 3 albums i have bought and only played each through once or twice so maybe they are growers but

the dead weather - Horehound * should be great due to the team but not yet

reverend and the makers - french kiss in the chaos * difficult second album doesn't seem as catchy no anthem on here

Arctic Monkeys - Humbug *first two albums lyricall clever this not so

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
see you said like - you didn't say yeah there great

i really like the the white stripes, the kills, reverend, arctic monkeys and just expecting more i guess

out of the three think reverend is the most easily accessable

A

Anonymous

Change of band but the new Mew one, "No More Stories/Are Told Today/I'm Sorry/They Washed Away//No More Stories/The World Is Grey/I'm Tired/Let's Wash Away" (Yes, really) is fantastic. Pop/prog leanings and an eye for a hook. There are some great reviews online (not that it matters to me).

Worth checking out. Oh, and I've just got the last 2 Modest Mouse, very, very good.

Looking forward to Muse and David Gray.

daveh75

Graham_Thomas:Change of band but the new Mew one, "No More Stories/Are Told Today/I'm Sorry/They Washed Away//No More Stories/The World Is Grey/I'm Tired/Let's Wash Away" (Yes, really) is fantastic. Pop/prog leanings and an eye for a hook. There are some great reviews online (not that it matters to me).Got it yesterday and have to agree it's superb!

A

Anonymous

daveh75:Graham_Thomas:Change of band but the new Mew one, "No More Stories/Are Told Today/I'm Sorry/They Washed Away//No More Stories/The World Is Grey/I'm Tired/Let's Wash Away" (Yes, really) is fantastic. Pop/prog leanings and an eye for a hook. There are some great reviews online (not that it matters to me).Got it yesterday and have to agree it's superb!

Excellent taste Sir! Check out Pure Reason Revolution too, for more prog (a bit less poppy).

daveh75

Graham_Thomas:daveh75:Graham_Thomas:Change of band but the new Mew one, "No More Stories/Are Told Today/I'm Sorry/They Washed Away//No More Stories/The World Is Grey/I'm Tired/Let's Wash Away" (Yes, really) is fantastic. Pop/prog leanings and an eye for a hook. There are some great reviews online (not that it matters to me).Got it yesterday and have to agree it's superb!

Excellent taste Sir! Check out Pure Reason Revolution too, for more prog (a bit less poppy).Will give them a try later,cheer's for the tip GT
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts