DIGITAL DIRECT

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
www.digitaldirect.co.uk are selling the Yamaha RX-V3800 for a staggeringly low price of £679.01 http://www.digitaldirect.co.uk/yamaha/rx-v3800.html .
 I have been considering buying this amp for months now but haven't come across a deal that has managed to woo me as yet. This deal seems great but i was just wondering if anyone on here has had any dealing with digitaldirect.co.uk? If so how was it?
Many Thanks

Messiah

I have bought a Plasma and small LCD of them in the past and have had no issues really. (The courier company however had my LCD stolen from their depot! But DD sent me another straight away which was great)

A

Anonymous

Hello hogman

You should check there returns policy carefully as i was charged 25% of purchase price for returning items even if its there mistake???

grumpyoldman

Jun 18, 2008
Visit site
Ordered mine on Tuesday evening and delivered by CityLink on Thursday, so no problems with DigitalDirect.

Not sure about the legality of the returns policy. If they supply wrong or faulty goods, can't see how you can be held liable for costs in any way.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Might be worth checking with them the warranty period you'll get as they're offering a 2 year warranty as an option. Yamaha come with a 2 year warranty.

And yes, their mistake is theirs to sort out.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

I've decided to take the plunge and order myself a 3800, before they are all snapped up
emotion-11.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts