Difference wireless speaker and dock

borol

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
Hello Whathifi,

You make a distinction between wireless speakers and docks. I was wondering why you do this. I want to buy a wireless speaker and was looking at your best buy guide. Later on i noticed that the items under docks had the same kind of specs. So i believe you can combine then, not?

Another question, are there allso wireless speakers in sets (just like normal stereo speakers)? Why do they only sell the 'single' solution speakers?

Regards,

Rob

J

jcbrum

Speak English, I expect.

It can be difficult if it's not your first language, or if you're unaccustomed to typing your thoughts.

Keep going, we'll get there, and help if we can.

JC

tomlinscote

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I would say that a dock is something that you plug another device into in order to play music files that are stored on it like an iphone for example,

whereas a wireless system would be one that can play files from sources that are not plugged into it be that source your PC via a router or said iphone via the network or bluetooth etc

Tommo

John Duncan

jcbrum said:
Speak English, I expect.

It can be difficult if it's not your first language, or if you're unaccustomed to typing your thoughts.

Keep going, we'll get there, and help if we can.

JC

What was that you were saying about patronising EDITEDery?

EDIT - actually, don't answer that. Because you can't (said in a Cockney accent). Banned.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Something now deleted I take it? That'll teach me how stupid it is to actually do some work, turn your back for a minute and you miss the double-banning action. It's like the apprentice.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts