Die Hard BluRay Quadrilogy £31 Delivered

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Looks like a good deal http://www.sanity.com.au/product/product.asp?sku=2118501

I never heard of this site before- there Australian, I ordered it and received it today and all work fine in my Sony BDP-S350

Region 2 same as Europe..

AFAIK Die Hard with a Vengence was never released in Europe....................... Also DTS-HD MA
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

What's the quality like? I have the DVD quadrilogy and the quality of the first 3 discs is appalling.

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
TBH i hav'nt actually watched them yet, i just popped them into player to make sure they were compatable...

I'll report back when i watch one..

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
nibbo:What's the quality like? I have the DVD quadrilogy and the quality of the first 3 discs is appalling.

Which box set do you have? I have the US R1 DVD box set and the PQ is great and all movies are in DTS.
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

D.J.KRIME:
nibbo:What's the quality like? I have the DVD quadrilogy and the quality of the first 3 discs is appalling.

Which box set do you have? I have the US R1 DVD box set and the PQ is great and all movies are in DTS.
emotion-21.gif

I've got the region 2 box set. It too has DTS but PQ, especially on DH3 is terrible. Looks like the transfer was taken from an old reel from the local flea pit. Bits of dirt and dust all over the picture. My laserdisc of it was a better transfer than the dvd. DH4 is an excellent picture so not sure why they put terrible transfers of the other 3 in.

A

Anonymous

bennyben:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/1105/diehardcollection.html

this may help, this is for the US versions though.

Doesn't look like they've made too much effort with the BD versions either. Dirty and grainy pictures on the first 3 and better on DH4 according to the review on that link. Shame, you would have thought they would have made an effort with these films.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts