DHL Delivery times?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey been waiting for my harmony one remote and its new years so I am not happy.

They said they deliver up to 21:00 but its 19:10 now.

You guys had any experience with DHL, it says parcel with courier for delivery on the DHL website and Bestbuy says next day delivery.

I wont be happy if it doesnt arrive.

Thanks

keiser1

Dec 8, 2008
Visit site
Hello canada,

Ive had a nightmare with DHL,i ordered some bits for next day delivery and on the day of delivery tried to track my order, the DHL site said "location unavaliable" i then phoned DHL to ask if it meant the parcel location is unavaliable or address unavaliable, they said address is unavalible! (ie they couldn't find it!!)

The fella on the end of the phone then put me on hold to speak to the driver,5 mins later he came back on the phone to tell me the driver had put a card through my door as there was no one in! I then said, but you've just told me the driver couldn't find my address.............???? He then paused for a minute and said all he could do is get it out for delivery the next day......

3 days later the goods arrived!

DHL=very useless

A

Anonymous

I personally have had very good delivery from DHL and CANADA16 you and I probably share the same depo.

A

Anonymous

The depot is like 5 min from me in natgarew or something like that.

Still says out for delivery so looks like the driver could not be bothered,

i am annoyed as was going to spend the long weekend programming it.

Oh well looks like next week now thanks DHL

southdownswolf

Nov 12, 2007
Visit site
Next day delivery is not guarenteed with any of the couriers, even if it is on the vehicle for delivery that day. Unfortunately at this time of year there is a reduced workforce and the drivers that are working have far too many parcels for one days delivery on their vehicles. Not an excuse for any of the couriers, but a reality in this day and age, all companies pushing their reduced staffing levels harder and harder.

rehana mahmood

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hiya...

I received text today tht i ll gt my parcel today. But its 20:03

And here no change to gt my parcel still. Cause in text never mentioned timing when it ll arrive on my door step. Please whenever u send msg please mention timing n please coild u tell me whats finoshing time of the day for parcel distribution.?

Thanks

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

professorhat said:
Erm... this isn't the DHL website...

Judging by all the spelling mistakes on his post, he may well be dyslexic, which might explain the WHF/DHL mix-up.

Then again................................ :?

jonathanRD

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
professorhat said:
Erm... this isn't the DHL website...

Judging by all the spelling mistakes on his post, he may well be dyslexic, which might explain the WHF/DHL mix-up.

Then again................................ :?

Dyslexia - a general term for disorders that involve difficulty in learning to read or interpret words, letters, and other symbols, but that do not affect general intelligence.

I know it's funny but I actually feel sorry for her.

I hope she gets her parcel! :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts