admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i am thinking of upgrading my rega planet cd player for a densen 410,i have a naim nait 3 intergrated amp and a pair of royd minstrel speakers,i was just wondering if the densen is good as they say it is?

A

Anonymous

On taking the CD 420 out of the box I was really impressed with its superb finish, up to the point where I cut my self on a very sharp machined edge.

Was it worth the money and plasters? Yes. Without doubt the timing of my Densen is superior to most rivals at the same price point. Its one of those magic products that encourages you to listen to your CD collection well into the night.

The Densen is an involving listen and from what I remember of my Naim days (NAP 140/NAC 62) the resulting combo could be very involving.

Try for a home demo.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="303"]up to the point where I cut my self on a very sharp machined edge. [/quote]

I thought only me did that! Densen design's team have a stock and shares with plasters company I reckon.

A

Anonymous

If you are prepared to spend a tad more you might get an ex-dem 400XS, or spend less and get an ex-dem 400+. They have proper Sony cd mech rather than current cd-roms, plus you'd still get lifetime warranty.

I've got a heavily modded 400+, very good - in the sort of Naim spirit. they do need careful handling though, not only sharp - but can get a tad bright with wrong combo.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Thaiman"]Hi Sobryma, need a bit of advise....pm send :)[/quote]

No prob - just picked up

A

Anonymous

going for a demonstration using the densen 110 amp and 410 cd,with a pair of royd minstrels.my dealer says they should be fine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts